Sunday, August 19, 2012

Amy turns 14

Time flies.  It seems like such a short time ago that I was looking at pictures of a little girl with short blonde ponytails, a perpetual scowl (she hated photos!) and soft round cheeks. Usually there was a bruise on her forehead from banging her head on the tile when she didn't get her way. Now I am looking at this lovely young woman who ran ski, wakeboard, snowboard, run cross country, and even go to church dances with her friends.  Everyone said to enjoy it,  the time would go way too fast and before I knew it she would be all grown up. I doubted that... I was pretty sure I would have plenty of time and I wouldn't feel like it went very fast at all. Now she's on her way to high school and I am so afraid I won't have time to teach her everything she needs to know.  Amazing. It really does go by fast.
Swim party with friends



The birthday gift of her dreams... a Bynum jersey- received the very day that Bynum got traded off the Lakers! Tragedy!!



A couple of cousins


No comments:

Post a Comment