Thursday, April 5, 2012
My gang
Had to put this one on the blog- my family are all a bunch of iPhone and iPad addicts. I know, I started it, but they have taken it to an all new level. From Brandon playing Hanging with Friends with his Grandma in Las Vegas (he is shockingly good at making up and guessing the words!) to the girls yelling about how they just shot a black bear or a big buck on DH Challenge (a hunting game), these kids are nuts. Of course, we read on the Kindle App too, Hunter Games or Twilight usually, and Aly loves to FaceTime with her friends. Thank goodness we have a few old iPhones lying about or we would have a constant brawl on our hands! I walked in to the room and found them all cuddled up on dad, everyone with a device in hand. Thought it was pretty cute. Weird, but cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment